Roles and responsibilities Position: Dotnet Developer
Exp: 4 -8 Yrs
Shift : 2 Pm to 11 Pm.
NOTE: Candidate should carry Updated Resume & Original Photo ID Proof(Aadhar or Pan etc)
- Work closely with technology project team members locally and in US to develop software products for clients in the prime brokerage domain.
- Provide application support with trouble shooting and resolution during Asian and portion of US business hours.
- Be involved in the full systems development life cycle for designing, coding, testing, deploying, maintaining and supporting application software.
- Competencies/Experiences Critical Work experience in developing and supporting financial application for US / EU based companies
- Web user interfaces (ASP.net 4.5/MVC/ Bootstrap/ 3rdparty control/ Java Script/ Ajax ) C#: 4-8 years hands on experience SQL Server 2012/2016: 5 years (TSQL, Stored procedure) SSRS 2012/2016 or Tableau 8.3 for reporting
- Desirable Experience of Prime Brokerage, Securities Lending , Counterparty Risk Other Skills and Abilities
- Good interpersonal skills to ensure clarity of communication to users and colleagues
- Agile and flexible approach to delivery Prioritize and structure own workload according to delivery requirements
- A fast learner with the ability to understand, retain and apply new information quickly Usage of collaboration tool i.e. Skype, Sharepoint etc.
Required Candidate profile
Please refer attached JD.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time