Position: Automation Test Engineer(Selenium)
Exp" 2-6 Yrs
Interview Date: 16th Feb,19(Saturday)
Interview Timings: 10 Am to 1 Pm
1. Bachelor's or equivalent degree with 2- 6 yrs. of the overall experience
2. Testing responsive websites across multiple device platforms, operating systems, and browsers.
3. Ability to conduct exploratory testing utilizing high-level test charters.
4. Knowledge in Block chains, hyper ledger, and smart contract testing.
5. Design and create test scripts to address areas such as software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or defect retests, or usability
6. Ability to design, create and execute test scripts using test design techniques.
7. You know how to write test automation using tools like Selenium, sikuli.
8. Proven experience developing automated test systems for Web / Mobile web (Java, Selenium Web Driver, Selenium Grid, Jenkins, Maven, and TestNG )
9. A good team player having troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
10. Good communication and interpersonal skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Testing Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time