1. Draft, negotiate and timely close a wide variety of complex commercial transactions, frame agreements, contracts, RFP/RFI/Tender activates, partnerships, settlements, contract amendments and other contractual terms in collaboration with all stakeholders. Must have capacity to translate complex legal words to what it means for people on ground.
2. Anticipate and identify legal/risk issues of concern to the Business and proactively develop effective strategies, mitigation actions and practical solutions, with a problem solving approach.
3. Handle complete contract execution process and maintain a comprehensive Contract tracker and the central repository of all original contracts.
4. Managing legal related projects of various kinds.
5. Generally advising on and providing in-house legal support to the organization.
6. Expert knowledge of IT Services industry contracting practices, applicable government and commercial regulations and practices, including a detailed working knowledge of IP, Privacy, Contract laws across major GEO and offshore contracts.
7. Analytical skills - should be able to use judgment, analyze facts and draw logical conclusions.
8. Effective verbal and written communication skills.
9 Be an individual contributor to Global Contract Team of 3i Infotech Limited providing in-house legal support with focus on complex contracts both domestic and international
Required Candidate profile
Pls refer JD
Perks and Benefits
Best in the industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Legal, Regulatory, Intellectual Property
Role Category: Other
Role: Law Officer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent