1. Strong in SQL and PL/SQL
2. Expert in Oracle PL/SQL packages, Procedures and Functions.
3. Design and implementation of data models
4. Performance tuning of the queries, procedures, programs.
5. Understanding of oracle architecture.
6. PL/SQL concepts like Object types, Bulk Bindings, Collections and table imports/extracts.
Required Candidate profile
Pls refer JD
Perks and Benefits
Best in the industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent