We are hiring for SQL DBA L2_Mumbai, Kindly find below JD.
- Strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices
- Understanding of, and experience with, server-client computing and relational database environments
- Responsible for ensuring availability and performance of the databases that support the system.
- Work to ensure that the associated hardware resources allocated to the databases and to ensure high resilience and performance tuning.
- To proactively monitor the database systems to ensure secure services with minimum downtime
- Responsible for providing trend analysis to management team to enable them to make informed decisions regarding resource management.
- Responsible for improvement and maintenance of the databases to include rollout and upgrades.
- Responsible for implementation and release of database changes according to agreed timescales and costs.
- SQL Active/Passive cluster configuration,installation
- PerformaceMonitor readings
- Patching and application of Cumulative Updates from MS
- Inplace Migration and setting of Mutiple instances
- DC-DR Mock participation
- SQLServer Hardening
- Import/Export of hetrogenous DBs
- Creation of Link Server
- MS SQL Database Audit configurations
- Transaction Log Shipping/replication
- Resource Governor
- Backups and Restoration
- Creation of Maintenace Plans
- Configuring Mail Server
Exp - 3 - 6yrs
Kindly walkin with your updated resume on below Venue -
Interview Venue -
National Commodity & Derivatives Exchange Limited (NCDEX)
Ackruti Corporate Park, 1st Floor, Near G.E. Garden,
L.B.S. Road, Kanjurmarg (West), Mumbai-400078.
Contact Person - Eela Tankiwala - 9967578356
Date - July 10,2019
Time - 10.00am - 6.00pm
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 5,50,000 PA.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time