Roles and responsibilities Position : Windows Administrator
Location : Bangalore
Vacancies : 3
Responsibilities Shall Include :
- Escalations from the Level1 support
- Baseline/Configuration of Desktops, Laptop and Servers per TI guidelines
- Advanced & TI specific Application Installation & Configuration
- Service Pack, Windows patching & Virus Signature Management
- Windows 7 , 10 and MAC troubleshooting
- Laptop and Desktops redeployments (Include DBAN)
- Troubleshooting Hardware & Software Related Issues
- Client Accessories Configuration -Printer, Fax, Wireless Devices, etc
- Data Backup Client Support
- Laptop and Desktop techrefersh
- Smart phone and Blackberry configuration & Frontline Support
- SharePoint Regional basic Support
- LAB / Training Infrastructure Setup
- DNS, DHCP, AD, and Email account management.
- WLAN & VPN two factor authoantication setup and troubleshooting.
- Operational Documentation & Knowledge Base Maintenance
- First line Windows server support
- SCCM client troubleshooting
- Pointsec troubleshooting
- Working with hardware vendors on fixing Hardware issues
- Works with client to resolve ticket to closure.
- Consults 3rd level support to find resolution .
- Escalates ticket to 3rd level if needed.
- Level 2 Support has elevated permissions to assist clients with Permissions or Admin issues.
Salary: INR 1,75,000 - 2,75,000 PA.
Industry: IT-Hardware & Networking
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: System Administrator
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time