Roles and Responsibilities
- In depth knowledge of data orchestration using Azure Data Factory with various input (on-premise, 3rd party cloud, etc) and output data sources
- Understand the underlying data and flow of data
- Build simple to complex pipelines & data flows
- Work with other Azure stack modules like Azure Data Lakes, SQL DW, etc.
- Should be able to implement modules that has security and authorization frameworks
- Recognize and adapt to the changes in processes as the project evolves in size and function.
- Monitors ETL pipelines and their systems for uptime and performance
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent