Roles and Responsibilities
- Hands-on experience in Azure SQL Data Warehouse / Azure Synapse or competing product
- Hands-on experience in T-SQL
- Participate in developing relational and non-relational data models designed for optimal storage and retrieval
- Implement data quality metrics, standards, guidelines; automate data quality checks / routines as part of data processing frameworks; validate flow of information
- Ensure that Data Warehousing systems meet business requirements and industry practices including but not limited to automation of system builds, security requirements, performance requirements and logging/monitoring requirements
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
Hands-on experience in designing, implementing and tuning Data Warehouse solutions. Understanding of database systems (MPP architectures preferred), usage scenarios and implementations
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 12,00,000 PA.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent